If you’re reading this, we made it to 2018! Congratulations to us!! Happy New Year!
This is 2018 and it’s time to make some healthy changes. I’m not calling this “New Year Resolutions” because that’s so cliche lol.
When I was listing the healthy changes I need to make, I made sure they were things I could achieve and not far fetched from reality so when you’re making yours too or if you’ve made yours, make sure they’re achievable and set yourself to achieve those goals this year! And my “Eat That Frog!” by Brian Tracy taught me to use a positive voice so that they’re immediately accepted by my subconscious mind.
Here are mine:
• I’ll be spending more time exercising. Apparently I’m not fat, but I want to be fit. Some sit-ups and squats lol, who’s with me on this one😄?!
• I’m going to spend more time taking care of my skin. I was unusually nonchalant about my skin care routine last year(if you know me well, you’ll know I don’t joke with my skin) and honestly, I got darker. Although school work and a lot of stress were a contributing factor, I’m not gonna let that disturb my glow in 2018, and thank God I got just a semester in school this year(more time to myself hopefully!). Your girls unto some glowing skin levels yay! Lol
• Get serious with my blog. I was getting serious with this until I lost literally all my pictures (nothing is more painful tbh!). Now, nothing is holding me back this year!
• Attend more events, reach out to new friends and network. As much as I’ll rather prefer to be in my house if not sleeping, then eating, but there’s so much for this year than sleeping and eating, definitely finding a balance!
• Spend more time growing my spiritual life. Vision sharing and baptismal class(if you know), here I come! Lol
• Lastly, staying genuinely happy. I’m going to continue to pursue self sustained happiness, stay away from every form of negativity, break away from other people’s expectations and learn to cope with critics.
If you’ve not decided what healthy change you should make this new year, here’s few to a better life:
• Gravitate towards people with positive energy
• Continue to pursue self sustained happiness.
• Be more thankful for others.
• Actively listen to others.
• Thoughtfully communicate.
• Reach out to new friends.
• Give back to the community.
• Stay informed – read more news.
• Stretch every morning.
• Exercise daily, even if it’s just taking a walk.
• Be more mindful.
• Drink more water.
Ready for 2018!!!
Hey! Tell me you’ll be sticking to at least three… I’m honestly interested in knowing them so share with me in the comments! Lets make the best outta 2018!
Happy New Year! Happy 2018!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19312261/?claim=y3pwbwhy9p3″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>