It’s a post on learning to stay positive today! It’s my second post this year after saying I want to be committed to the growth of my blog this year in my first post here ( was dealing with a few circumstances I could barely control, I’ll share them with you in future posts). Now, I’m back and I mean I’m back! And today I’m sharing tips on how to stay positive!
Very quickly, today is my younger sister’s birthday – April 16, and I’m wishing her a very wonderful year in good health! I love you Bsy!(IG: __bisoye__)
Back to the main! It’s important you know that even when you’re having a bad day or you’re going through a very tough time, learning to stay positive goes a long way and directly or indirectly, our positivity affects almost everything around us. Worry-filled thoughts or negativity can present dangers of their own, drag down our moods and negatively affect our actions.
Here are a few tips on how to stay positive!
- Know that everyday has something positive in it – some days, we might just need to look a little harder.
- Have a list of things you’re grateful about – keep a journal on this, add to this list everyday. There’s something to be grateful for about yesterday, and tomorrow, and there’s going to be something to be grateful for about today.
- Challenge every negative thought that comes into your head – tell yourself “Nah fam! I refuse to be pessimistic about this situation”. Note that optimistic thoughts are good for your health and wellbeing. Optimists are better problem solvers.
- Smile! Smile!! Smile!!! It’s as simple as it sounds. It helps you feel happier(tested lol!). Don’t forget to smile at the next cute kid you see!
- Do something you’re excited about – something you’re passionate about, learn something new and interesting!
- Meditate because meditation improves your mood, improves your sleep and reduces stress!
How do you stay positive? Has this post helped in any way? Please, remember to leave a reply in the comments below!